planning your PARTy
Thank you for booking Alana’s Food & Wine for your dinner. I am looking forward to cooking for you and your guests.
A few questions for you so we can plan your dinner:
1. Please send me some details for the evening (email to email@example.com):
- guest count and arrival time
- address and contact information (including phone number for day of event)
- diet restrictions, allergies, preferences and/or special instructions for the evening
2. Please clear some refrigerator space and as much kitchen counter space as possible.
3. I will bring most of my own tools but might use some of your things if that’s ok.
4. My assistant and I will arrive approximately 1-1.5 hours before guest arrival.
If you have any questions please feel free to email any time.
We can also set up any table or beverage service that you would like and I can make wine recommendations if you like and discuss procurement of same.
I’ll email a bill before the event so as not to disrupt the evening. Cash or check to Alana Shock is preferred (I will pay the server).
Dinners are for 6-10 guests. Special arrangements can be made for fewer or more guests. I serve a few finger foods followed by a plated starter, entree and dessert. $100 per person for dinner and 20% service for that evening. Travel fees apply outside of the I-270 outerbelt of Columbus.
I let the menu happen naturally based on what I find at the farm markets. Let me know all of your dining do’s, don’ts and your likes… everything eles a surprise.
CANCELLATIONS & FINAL GUEST COUNTS
- I can hold a requested date for a couple days while you check with your guests.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the dinner will be billed 50% of total bill.
- Final guest count needed 15 days before dinner. 50% of per guest price will be billed after that.
- Guest count changes 7 days or less will be billed full price per guest.